Monday, October 4, 2010

Drugs are bad - they make you mad.

Today I overheard a conversation about marijuana. The main participants were a guy who is an "expert", or as I call'em "a expoord", on weed and my mom. She knows about my pot smoking activities (yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan) and is apparently worried, so she contacted this guy.
She wants to get informed - that's okay with me, but this guy HAS to turn out to be a conservative christian... You know how they are with weed, right? He almost asked my mom to crucify me. At least one of the suggestions was to "Handcuff me to a radiator, or something, until I overcome my *addiction*". Now, see, I wasn't really aware until now, that I was addicted. I thought that my ability to not smoke for months, just because I'm too lazy to go get some and I don't want to give my money either, was a sign that I wasn't addicted, but what do I know? Maybe I am one of the severe addiction to marijuana cases.
One of all the....... None.
What the hell is this guy's problem? Did he read about marijuana from the bible? Maybe he should help handcuff me, so I don't overdose like all the other non-existent weed OD cases.
To my surprise, however, my mum listens for about fifteen minutes and then goes "This is bullshit" and something along the lines of "You are uneducated". To tell you the truth, I would've been happier if she just said "what.", as it is the perfect response, but I'm okay with her insulsts as well.
Apparently, my mom had read a few articles, but a friend of hers told her about this "expert" and his extreme knowledge, so she contacted him for more information.
We did both get a laugh out of this situation, though, and I know that my mum is as easy to brainwash as I am.
It was all funny as hell, because evidently, hell is funny.
And if you are wondering why this last link leads you to Connecticut, I'll tell you... Actually, I have no idea.

5 comments:

  1. weed dis go god, dude chill? wait what? :P

    I know from personal experiences weed can really fuck you up mentally (i know from previous experiences), but i wouldn't quit it for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooops, I accidentally the whole subliminal.

    I know it can fuck you up but that really depends on the person (or at least so I've observed). I'd quit it if my mother really wants me to, or someone close to me, but that's after a loooooooooooooooooong conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weed is goood dude chill,
    I chilled =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post Danny! Anti-weed folks are generally retarded creationist Christians.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. True that.
    THE MARIJUANAS ARE PUT BY DEVIL THERE TO TEMPT OUR FAITH IN GOD... JESUS SAVE US I WILL SAY A HUNDRED PRAYERS FOR YOU..Aww kill yourself already :D

    ReplyDelete